An Update

Hello all!

I must begin by apologizing for my absence from this blog for now four months. My real life takes off early in the year and I am just now finally being able to stop to catch my breath. I participate in winter guard which is the indoor season of color guard (the people with flags, rifles, and sabres with marching bands) and that took up every single weekend, sans holidays from November-Mid April. I am also a full time student in real life and this semester has been challenging for me. Despite having a light course load, my classes have demanded the absolute best of me this semester and I have developed a large sum of anxiety over being able to handle my course work, winter guard, Second Life, and all of the day to day activities of real life. Naturally Second Life and my blog had to come secondary to my real life. Now that I am able to be back in world I am going through a rediscovery period to rediscover who lilaskyheart truly is and to remind myself why she has been a facade of myself for almost 7 years now. I have assumed a new screen name in Second Life. It is not very different from my old one, but nevertheless it is a reinvented me. I appreciate all of your love and support through this time in my life and I do hope to blog a bit more in the coming times. I am not sure if it will be as frequent as before but I do wish to be back. Again, thank you to my lovely blog sponsors who continue to be wonderful people to work with and their continued support of the lilaskyheart brand.

With Love,

Georgiana Charlotte Grey (lilaskyheart Resident)

Comments

Popular Posts