Happy Rezzday...To Me!

Click to view on Flickr

Wow, 9 years on Georgia already? Though I first joined SL in June of 2010 (really making me 10 in SL) I really consider Georgia's first rezzing in-world to be the true beginning of my time in SL.
In my time in SL, I have learned so much from all of the amazing people I've met here. Much like me in RL, Georgia has grown and changed over the last decade...and both she and her typist have aged gracefully, I might add! I couldn't possibly thank everyone that I've encountered here that has shaped me into who I am today but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks for 10 years in SL and here's to 10 more!

Credits


Dress: Athor - Brooks Dress: ~Pastel Green
Hair: Ingenue - Myrna ~ Titan
Necklaces, Earrings, & Brooch: Joyaux de Jacquemin - One of a Kind
Bracelet: Avaway - Pearl Bracelet with Diamonds (Gacha)
Watch Set: Avaway - Tilly Watch Set
Rings: (Yummy) - Art Deco Rings

Comments

Popular Posts